Villa Nurtan, Orhaniye, Bozburun Peninsula
Fabulous Luxury Detached Villa with Private Pool Set In Idyllic Valley Location. Walking distance to Village Shops/Restaurants/Beach. Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms)
This wonderful individual 285 m2 luxury villa, named Villa Nurtan after its Turkish architect, is the best in the area. Built in stone by local craftsmen using only the best quality materials, it is located in Keçibükü, Orhaniye, near Marti Marina, on the Bozburun Peninsula, an idyllic valley location surrounded by olive trees and hills. It is only 25 km away from bustling Marmaris, yet offers a peaceful retreat for discerning individuals and families looking for a private and very special place to unwind, well away from ‘developments’. It has a private 40 m2 pool set in a large 1600 m2 garden with two large verandas, pavilion and barbeque in the garden. A sophisticated solar heating system and backup water system with 85 metre well maintain all services. We will welcome you and ensure you have a wonderful time. We are all proud of and love Villa Nurtan, and sure you will too.
- Main bedroom: King size wooden bed with side units, dressing table, hair dryer and wardrobe. Door to private balcony area with seating. En-suite shower room. Cot available.
- Bedroom two:Two single wooden beds with side units, dressing table and wardrobe. Door to private balcony area with seating.
- Bedroom three:Two single wooden beds with side units, dressing table and wardrobe. Door to private balcony area with seating. Fold up single bed on wheels.
- Lounge: Very spacious lounge with fireplace and ottoman style sofas. Well stocked library. HD Satellite TV with DVD. Music centre.
- Kitchen: Luxury handmade kitchen with granite worktops and full range of white goods including washing machine and dish washer, breakfast sitting area.
- Towels (for indoor use), tea towels and linen all provided. Villa cleaned, towels and bed linen changed twice weekly. Pool cleaned and garden tendered.
Notes on accommodation:
Air conditioning to all three bedrooms and lounge with fan light in kitchen. Central heating radiators throughout linked to solar heating system, 9,000 litre standby water system provide backup services. Free Internet via 4G WiFi. Outside terrace is fitted with detachable double glazing windows and doors in winter to keep our late season guests snug. The pool is a constant 1.70 metres deep. This means that children must be supervised in and around the pool area at all times.
Large garden area surrounded by olive trees. Private pool with lighting. Outdoor furniture includes six comfortable sun beds, two large parasols and drinks table. Two large covered verandas with outside dining area. Lovely pavilion for lounging. Barbeque area.
Orhaniye’s marina is easily accessible from Villa Nurtan, being a twenty five minute stroll away from Villa Nurtan. Villa Nurtan is surrounded by hills making it wonderful for walkers who wish to explore this beautiful peninsula, away from the crowds.
Villa Nurtan is within 15 minutes stroll of the closest local restaurants, many have private beach access to the bay.
We can arrange transfers from Dalaman Airport, car hire and local excursions at excellent rates if required. It is about a 10 mins stroll to the main road where you can pick up an hourly dolmus service to Marmaris, if you fancy the bright lights.
Orhaniye may only be 25 Km from Marmaris but it could be easily be the other side of the world. Orhaniye is located on the Bozburun peninsula which is now protected by government laws against the excesses of mass tourism. Within a few kilometres you get up in the hills to the pretty village of Bayir with its stunning views or travel down the peninsula to Bozburun which lives off boat building and yacht servicing.
Generally Saturday in the peak period.