Villa Lale, Orhaniye Village, Bozburun Peninsula, Marmaris, Turkey
Fabulous Luxury Detached Stone Villa with Private Pool Set In Orange Groves, Idyllic Valley Location Walking distance to Village Shops/Restaurants/Beach. Sleeps 5/6 (3 Bedrooms)
This wonderful individual 220 m2 luxury stone villa, named Villa Lale by its Turkish architect is simply fabulous. From the moment your luggage is taken from you and you walk along the track through a small meadow to Villa Lale you realise you are somewhere special. Set amongst orchards the villa, garden and pool are very private.
Built in solid stone by local craftsmen using only the best quality materials, it is located in orange groves in keçibükü, Orhaniye, near Marti Marina, on the Bozburun Peninsula, an idyllic valley location surrounded by olive trees and hills. Experience rural Turkish village life in a stunning Turkish luxury villa, whilst being close to the beaches and marina. It is only 25 km away from bustling Marmaris, yet offers a peaceful retreat for discerning individuals and families looking for a private and very special place to unwind, well away from ‘developments’. It has a private pool set with a a large sun veranda, separate pavilion and barbeque in the natural garden. We will welcome you and ensure you have a wonderful time. We are all proud of and love Villa Lale, and sure you will too.
- Main bedroom: King size wooden bed with side units, dressing table, hair dryer and wardrobe. Door to private balcony area with seating. En-suite shower room.
- Bedroom two:Two single wooden beds with side units, dressing table and wardrobe. Cot
- Bedroom three: One single wooden bed with side unit, one seat/bed, dressing table and wardrobe. Fold up single bed on wheels.
- Lounge: Very spacious lounge with fire and ottoman style seating. Well stocked library. Satellite HD TV with over 500 films online, DVD. Music centre.
- Kitchen: Large luxury handmade kitchen with granite worktops and full range of white goods including washing machine and dish washer.
- Towels (for indoor use), tea towels and linen all provided. Villa cleaned, towels and bed linen changed twice weekly. Pool cleaned and garden tendered.
Notes on accommodation:
Air conditioning to all three bedrooms and lounge with fan light in kitchen. 2,000 litre standby water system with 80m well provide backup services. The pool is a constant 1.50 metres deep. Free 4G Wifi Internet.
Large natural area surrounded by orange trees. Private pool with lighting. Outdoor furniture includes six comfortable sun beds with two large parasols. Large covered veranda with outside dining area. Lovely pavilion for lounging. Outside stone barbeque area.
Orhaniye’s marina is easily accessible from Villa Lale, being a twenty five minute stroll away from Villa Lale. Villa Lale is surrounded by hills making it wonderful for walkers who wish to explore this beautiful peninsula, away from the crowds.
Villa Lale is within 15 minutes stroll of the closest local restaurants, many have private beach access to the bay.
We can arrange transfers from Dalaman Airport, car hire and tranfers available at excellent rates if required. It is about a 10 mins stroll to the main road where you can pick up an hourly dolmus service to Marmaris, if you fancy the bright lights.
Orhaniye may only be 25 Km from Marmaris but it could be easily be the other side of the world. Orhaniye is located on the Bozburun peninsula which is now protected by government laws against the excesses of mass tourism. Within a few kilometres you get up in the hills to the pretty village of Bayir with its stunning views or travel down the peninsula to Bozburun which lives off boat building and yacht servicing.
Generally Saturday in the peak period.